WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GREAT INDIVIDUALS TO JOIN OUR ORGANIZATION
If you want to be part of it, please send your CV to email@example.com
SOFTWARE ENGINEER | Full-time
Job description and challenges
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated SOFTWARE ENGINEER to join our development team. You will lead the design and development of our advanced software solutions to configure, monitor and operate our robotic exoskeletons. Currently, we are working on a desktop application and we have plans to expand to mobile and the cloud.
You should be able to deliver high quality production code and shouldn’t be afraid of using new tools and frameworks if that is what is best for the direction, taking a big picture view. Since we are a fast-growing company, you will go beyond your duties. In a nutshell, we need innovation providers, not task resolvers.
What we are looking for
We are currently building a scalable engineering team capable of leading the key technical areas of the company. We are energetic and highly committed to the company’s mission and the impact the project will generate on society.
In order to be eligible for the position, you should identify yourself with the core company values:
- Fearless: things are feasible until proven otherwise. We enjoy brainstorming about new concepts and trying out new designs. This venture is all about uncertainty and resolving this resourcefully, and we believe this is the oly path to success.
- Curious: we are passionate about engineering, research and development. We love the unknown and we are eager to master it. We are continuously seeking new and creative ways of development to incorporate into our methods.
- Fun: we are looking for people for whom life without fun doesn’t make sense. We are aware that having fun at work goes hand in hand with productivity and performance.
- Humble: we are always willing to learn from each other, and this is what makes us progress and improve as a team. If you think you already know it all, this is not your place.
Summing up, we need people that works following a Kaizen approach.
- Excellent Python programming skills
- Experience on UX/UI
- Experience dealing with multi-platform environment
- Knowledge of network protocols
- Experience working with Raspberry Pi, Beaglebone or similar
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and oral)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, autonomous and demanding atmosphere
- Ability to handle tight deadlines and demanding outcomes
- Experience with Qt and/or PyQt
- Familiar with Unit Tests
- Knowledge of Java/Kotlin
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Familiar with agile methodologies and Git
- Experience with Motion Control and/or medical devices
- Experience on web application development and launch
What we offer
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- Full-time contract
- Possibility to become part of a Stock Options Plan
- Be part of a top talented team learning and growing together towards the same goal in a supportive, trusting and transparent environment
- Possibility of becoming the Software Lead as the team grows (based on performance)
- Work in one of the most promising Medtech start-ups in Europe (https://www.medicaldesignandoutsourcing.com/20-medical-device-startups-2019/2/)
If you are already thrilled to know more and you meet the eligibility criteria, we want to know you! Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your Curriculum with the subject “Software Engineer Changing the World”, and we will get in touch with you.