ABLE Human Motion
ABLE Human Motion is a medical device spin-off from Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC) that is developing and will commercialize robotic exoskeletons to enhance mobility and independence of people with lower-limb paralysis.
A world where everybody has the possibility to move independently.
Enhance mobility and independence of people with lower-limb paralysis through assistive robotic technology.
- Customer focus–we build solutions at the service of people.
- Passion–we are passionate to improve patient’s lives through technology.
- Inclusiveness–we respect people, value diversity and are committed to equality.
- Innovation–we strive for excellence.
- Agility–we have entrepreneurial spirit driven by lean methodology.